Startupnight 2017 Review
Here you will find information about the exhibition of Startupnight, taking place September 8th, its pitching sessions, program on stages and more!
If you are curious what startups you can meet at Startupnight, just have a look here.
We expect about 250 exhibiting startups from a wide variety of backgrounds, including commerce/retail, entertainment, data analytics and many more. Startupnight is taking place at 4 different locations in the heart of Berlin with over 4000 participants.
Once again, we would like to put you in contact with our large network of corporates, investors and business angels – helping you to accelerate your business and expand your network!
The program on the main stages
We have an exciting program at this year's Startupnight in almost all locations.
Stage at Deutsche Telekom’s Representative Office
This is the program on the main stage at Deutsche Telekom's Representative Office.
- 17:30 Opening
- 18:00 Technology Review 50 Award
- 19:00 Start Jerusalem Competition
- 20:00 Panel: What does it take to build a really big company – hosted by GP Bullhound
- 21:00 Start Alliance Berlin - START ALLIANCE goes NYC
- 21:30 The Pitch Doctor: "Life's a Pitch - so you better don't suck at it"
- 22:00 Startup Choice Award & TechBoost Special Award
- 22:15 Go Ignite Global Call Winners Announcement
- 22:45 Conference Review
- 23:00 Notes of Berlin
- 00:00 Live Band: Mono & Nikitaman
- 01:00 Aftershow Party
Stage at Deutsche Bank's Atrium
This is the program on the stage at Deutsche Bank's Atrium.
- 17:30 Deutsche Bank Labs - a shared platform for innovation
- 18:00 Startup Pitches
- 19:00 DB Mobile App: The future of banking is mobile
- 20:00 Startup Pitches
- 21:00 How Deutsche Bank supports the growth of startups
- 22:00 Startup Pitches
DRIVE. Volkswagen Group Forum
You will have direct access from Volkswagen Group Lounge, Unter den Linden 19a, 10117 Berlin
- 17:45 Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles Presentation
- 18:05 RIO Startup Accelerator | The time has come for logistics Startups
- 18:25 TN!O Presentation
- 18:45 Audi Denkwerkstatt Presentation
- 19:05 What is Ideation:Hub anyway?
- 19:25 Porsche Digital Lab Presentation
- 19:45 Volkswagen Digital:Lab Presentation
- 20:05 Skoda DigiLab Presentation
- 20:25 Digital Unit by Financial Services AG Presentation
You will have direct access from Conference Center, Unter den Linden 19a, 10117 Berlin
- 18:30 What's a perfect Startup Accelerator? (RIO)
- 19:10 Audi Denkwerkstatt Berlin - discuss with us about our format and focus fields!
- 19:50 Lab Startup Collaboration (Porsche Digital Lab Berlin)
- 20:20 Deep Learning in Automotive (Porsche Digital Lab Berlin)
- 20:50 Noise Detective - Edge Computing in the Internet of Things (Porsche Digital Lab Berlin)
- 21:20 Blockchain@Porsche Digital Lab
For most of the workshop a registration is necessary. Please find the details at the descriptions of the specific slot.More details
Pitch sessions at Startupnight
This year we will have again pitch competitions on our main stage, but offer additional pitch opportunities for the participating startups.
There will be side stages in the locations, where startups can pitch, as well as the Pitch & Pitchers event on Thursday evening at the location of our partner Investitionsbank Berlin (IBB). This event is only open for our startups, partners and investors.
Start Jerusalem Competition
Start Jerusalem is a global competition organized by The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Jerusalem Development Authority, which brings together startups from 35 different countries to compete for the opportunity to take part in a 5-day innovation experience in Jerusalem, Israel - one of the world’s leading tech ecosystems.
The winners will participate in a 5-day, all expenses paid trip to Israel participating in an exclusive program where they get the chance to learn, meet and connect with Israel’s leading tech figures including top-notch entrepreneurs, investors and domain experts. In addition the participants will experience the mythical City of Jerusalem and the abundance it has to offer to tourists in almost every aspect: culture, history and vibrant night scene.
APPLY NOW - START ALLIANCE goes NYC!
Apply now for START ALLIANCE goes NYC and experience a week in the city that never sleeps!
In the sense of “if you can make it there…”, Berlin Partner with its Start Alliance is offering you the possibility to go to the biggest and most important city in the USA and to test your product on the American market! The winner of the pitch will receive a fully paid five day trip to TEP conference 2017 in New York City. Of course, Berlin Partner will pay for your flights and accommodation. More than that, the winner receives up to four weeks co-working space in New York to use whenever they want! And of course, the winner will also receive mentoring during this time and access to New York’s hottest startup events.
Workshops at Startupnight
Avnet Silica IoT Workshop
With Avnet Silica’s supplier portfolio and expertise, you can get your product development fit for the future – with the Internet of Things. Find out how to add sensors, MCUs and communication modules to your products and connect them over the internet. You’ll future-proof your products and benefit from strong demand in a wider market.
The workshop will take place at Deutsche Telekom's Representative Office. from 1:30 PM to 5:00 PM
Here you can download the invitation as PDF file.
This ticket is also valid for Startupnight starting 5:00 PM on September 8th.
Content Creator Workshop – Blogfabrik
"Content meets Tech – Wie Influencer und Startups Markengeschichten inszenieren"
This workshop will show you how influencers are working on the internet and how you activate and bind your target group with good content. The workshop is perfect for PR and marketing people of Startups, Mittelstand and Corporates. In addition to that, it is for free.
It will take place at Deutsche Telekom's Representative Office from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM.
- Mastering Instagram – Grow Your Following to Promote Your Project
Speaker: Alejandro Arretureta Instagrammer
- Become a Smart Photography Guru – Take better and more engaging photos with your smart phone
Speakers: Nina Raasch and Nathan Ceddia
- Premiere: „Rohpost ist die Rohkost unter den sozialen Netzwerken: eine Kommunikations-App ohne Zusatzstoffe. Hier gibt es keine Werbung, keine Likes und keine Follower.
- "Heute geschlossen. Wegen gestern" – Lesung der besten NOTES OF BERLIN
Joab Nist Blogger, Autor, Konzepter, Head of NOTES OF BERLIN
- Closing panel