Hardware startups can still get tickets to join the Avnet Silica workshop and get the chance to win one of three cash awards worth a total of 6.000 EUR.
The ticket for the Avnet Workshop, Sept 9, 1 pm - 5 pm is not only valid for the workshop itself, but also includes access to Startupnight from 5 pm on the same day.
Get your Avnet Workshop ticket now to participate!
Avnet Silica has the perfect supplier offering to enable you to integrate your product development into the cloud. Equipping objects with sensors, MCUs and communication modules and connecting them over the internet creates endless possibilities for a smarter future.
Critical semiconductor capabilities in IoT includes sensors, wireless/wired connectivity, analog, power management and ultra-low power MCU. Avnet Silica offers multiple solutions, including provider management and Simcard support, covering all of these capabilities. Our technical experts are on hand to offer support and guidance to help you build competitive products that address the high growth market.
With our cloud offering by Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS we can advance your solutions to market faster and smarter!
- 12:30 pm - 01:00 pm: Welcome and Registration
- 01:00 pm - 01:15 pm: Overview Avnet Silica
- 01:15 pm - 02:00 pm: IoT-Connect, Cloud & Provider service plus Simcard support | Microsoft/BICS
- 02:00 pm - 02:30 pm: Sensors & MCU´s for your IoT application | Renesas
- 02:30 pm - 02:45 pm: Coffee Break
- 02:45 pm - 03:15 pm: A full portfolio on sensor & wireless solutions | STM
- 03:15 pm - 03:45 pm: The Artificial Intelligence of Things | Microchip
- 04:45 pm - 04:15 pm: Battery-fee Wireless Sensor and other for IoT - OnSemi
- 04:15 pm - 05:00 pm: Using the Thingy91 to enable ultra-low power Cellular connectivity | Nordic
The Avnet Workshop, Sept 9, 1 pm - 5 pm ticket is not only valid for the Avnet workshop, but also includes access the Startupnight from 5 pm on September 9.