Incubator Talk by Science & Startups
, Reporter at Capital and Stern
Where and when
Hannah Schwär interviews the presenting incubators about their offers for startups. Their unique strengths, the infrastructure and labs, coaching methods and lots more.
Science & Startups is the association of the startup services of Freie Universität Berlin, Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, Technische Universität Berlin and Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin.
We support science-based startups on the road to success with:
- Founder grants
- Co-founder and talent matching
- Qualification in business management
- Scientific mentoring
- Networking with investors and established companies
- Access to infrastructure such as labs and prototyping workshops
- Deep-dive accelerators (currently: Sustainable City, Health, AI)
Embedded in the ecosystem of Berlin’s universities, the startups can access offers from the three universities, the Charité and its partners.
Our AI initiative K.I.E.Z. by Science & Startups specifically support AI-based startups on their next step to success after market entry. We offer a customized support including growth hacks, extensive partner network in the world of AI, office space at AI Campus Berlin, events and workshops.