An alternative to the existing conference formats
New technologies are already changing the way we work, live, interact, or do business with each other and will do much more in the future. Certain types of jobs will disappear and new ones will emerge. Completely new companies with new organizational structures will completely change the world, as we know it, within the next 10-20 years. For this, new competences and other attitudes are needed. As part of Startupnight, we would like to promote the topic "Entrepreneurial Mindset", introduce alternative life models and show what the personal future can look like through digitalization and entrepreneurship.
Entrepreneurship and digitization offer great opportunities, more than threats. The target of "Brave New World" is to show to high school graduates, the future of work. What should the high school graduates know, what do they need to learn and what new opportunities are emerging.
"Digitization does not mean knowing how to use a smartphone, Snapchat, Instagram, or Whatsapp.”
- 09:00 – 09:40 Keynote: Nikita Fahrenholz | CEO Bookatiger, Keynote: Was es bedeutet, Gründer zu sein.
- 10:00 – 10:40 Sarah Kübler | Gründerin Agentur HitchOn, YouTube Star
- 11:00 – 11:40 Sarah Kübler | Gründerin Agentur HitchOn, Instagram Influencer
- 13:00 – 13:50 Christoph Sollich | The Pitch Doctor, Job: Pitch Doctor
- 14:00 – 15:00 Mauro Rego | Coach, Visual Story Telling
- 15:30 – 15:45 Adrian Grasse | Siemens, Head of Siemens Representatives Office Berlin, Schlussworte
- 15:45 – 16:30 Gemeinsame Reflexion
- 10:00 – 12:00 Design Thinking
- 13:00 – 14:00 Martin Kluth, Future Jobs in Coding
- 14:00 – 15:00 Michael Heinze | Siemens, Mega Steel - Mega Bytes - Mega Deals
- 10:00 – 10:50 Robert Uhlich, VC as Job
- 11:00 – 11:50 Marcel Hollerbach, Marketing 4.0
- 13:00 – 13:50 Cristin Liekfeldt, Social Media
- 14:00 – 14:50 Jonathan Funke, Welt verbessern. Jetzt!
- 10:00 – 12:00 Tina Riester, What does your job look like in the future?
- 13:00 – 15:00 Tina Riester, What does your job look like in the future?
- 10:20 – 11:00 Dr. Alper Alsan | Siemens, A Startup from Berlin: Siemens
- 11:10 – 12:00 Jobufo & I-potentials
- 13:00 – 13:50 Claudia Vennemann, WYSIWYG – „What you see is NOT what you get.“
- 14:00 – 14:50 Sebastian Wochnik, New Media: Warum alle in Memes denken müssen.